Coaching Skills Practicum
This Coaching Skills Practicum with Amy Ruppert provided excellent value for money. In only 8 weeks of this webinar, my coaching skills improved significantly. The format of practice coaching and expert feedback enabled me to see more opportunities to improve my coaching and to practice new skills in a safe learning space.
Jane Hardy, Certified Executive Coach,
Owner Hardy Coaching Group
12 hours over 8 weeks of 90 minute classes.
Virtual Classroom only.
Virtual Classroom only.
Are you wondering how a practicum works in a virtual classroom? Wonder no more and click here to see a recorded version of a class in action.
Participants of this program will refine their coaching skills by coaching others and hearing others coach in a virtual classroom that will be overseen and critiqued by an ICF certified professional coach. The environment will foster real-time learning for those doing the coaching and also for those who will be listening and providing later feedback on what they saw and heard in the coaching.
Prerequisites: Completion of ANY ONE of the following:
- Completion of a 60 hour or more Coach Specific Training Program
- 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™
- Coaching Fundamentals™
Key Skills Covered
One Core Coaching Skill will be focused on each week:
- Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- Establishing Trust & Intimacy
- Coaching Presence
- Active Listening
- Powerful Questioning
- Direct Communication
- Creating Awareness
- Designing Actions, Planning and Goal Setting and Managing Progress and Accountability
Benefits of Participating
- Gain confidence in their ability to coach
- Hear a variety of styles and methods by hearing others coach
- Get immediate feedback on their coaching and use of the core coaching skills by a Master Certified Coach
- Be challenged to coach at a whole new and higher level in a fun and supportive way
- Receive coaching tips, techniques and demonstrations from a Master Certified Coach
If you've done ANY of the above and want to dramatically improve your coaching abilities, this class is just right for you! In addition, this class provides 12 coaching core competency hours that may be used for Continuing Education hours.
On-Site or Virtual Training Programs
To make it easier to bring this program to your team or organization we offer The Coaching Skills Practicum:
- On-site at your location by one of our Master Trainers or licensed trainers. OR
- In one of our state-of-the-art virtual classrooms that each participant can access via the comfort of their home or office.
To see how our virtual classrooms work, please take a moment to view the video of a class in action.
Please note: Each webinar is 90 minutes long and classes will be recorded and can be accessed at any time from a computer if participants cannot make the scheduled class time.
To bring this training to your group or organization and to obtain more information please contact us at Info@CoachingOutoftheBox.com or call us at:1888.422.6224 (must have a minimum of ten people).
All prices and program delivery charges quoted on this site are correct at the time of publication. However, our prices are regularly reviewed and are subject to change without notice. For confirmation of our current prices please contact Info@CoachingOutoftheBox.com or call us at: 1.888.422.6224
All material purchased/downloaded from this site, such as printed materials, multimedia, digital downloads, data compilations is the property of Coaching Out of the Box® and protected by Canadian, United States and international copyright laws. Any duplication of these materials in any form without express written permission from the copyright holder is a violation of these copyright laws.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
Printed and Training Materials
All sales are final. Printed and Training Materials are non-returnable.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to modification at any time, and may also be subject to revision based upon local and national laws in effect at the time of purchase.
- Our Goods
- Learn Transferable Coaching Skills
- Train the Trainer™
- Calendar of Events
- Support Programs
- Our People
- Our Buzz
- What makes us Out of the Box?
- Our Success Stories