We want to make it as easy as possible for everyone to learn coaching skills and we were busy this year in adding resources and enhancements to better support you along your journey. As a reminder, here are a few things we have done to meet that objective.
- We offer six programs that teach everything from the fundamentals to advanced skills and preparation for the ICF CKA exam. These programs teach practical coaching skills whether you are an internal coach, external coach or manager / leader.
- We are continually enhancing the delivery of our Fast Track to ICF Credential to make it the most convenient and best value when it comes to fulfilling the requirements to become an ACC.
- We offer day and evening virtual courses multiple times throughout the year to make participation as convenient as possible.
- We are continually adding free resources to support you along your coaching journey. If you haven’t taken advantage of any of these resources, I urge you to look at what is offered. View the resources below or on our website;
Find the many resources on our website under Coaching Resources. We are continually updating this section so check back often.
- Coaching guides
- Webinar recordings
- Educational videos
- Blog articles
Under Coaching Tools are 8 Guides covering the following topics;
- The Business of Coaching
- Coaching in Healthcare
- Coaching in Organizations
- Advanced skills
- Results with coaching
Under Webinars you will find 22 recorded webinars spanning 6 topics;
- Certification (3)
- The Business of Coaching (3)
- Coaching Skills (6)
- Leveraging Your Coaching Skills (2)
- Coaching in Healthcare (3)
- Coaching in Organizations (5)
Under Testimonials you can view dozens of participant comments organized by program.
- Fast Track to ICF Credential
- 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™
- Coaching Fundamentals Program™
- Personal Groundwork for Coaching Program™
- Advanced Coaching Skills Practicum
- Train the Trainer for 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™
Under Coaching Videos view dozens of Educational Videos;
- About COTBx
- About our programs
- Coaching Demonstrations
Under Newsletter find our monthly email organized chronologically;
- Feature articles on a wide variety of trending topics
- Schedule of upcoming programs
- Updated List of Resources
- Inspirational quotes
Under Blog find over 100 Articles Covering Dozens of Coaching and Leadership Topics;
- Trends in Coaching and Leadership
- Overcoming Coaching Challenges
- Tips for Coaching Success
- Coaching Skills
- Starting Your Coaching Business
- Leveraging Your Coaching Skills
- And much more
Under Virtual Classroom Videos find video clips from real classes to see how the virtual classroom works and the amount of interaction that possible.
Last but certainly not least – our Program Advisor, Sandra Angers is resource for you. If you have questions about us, our programs, the ICF and more, Sandra is available to assist. https://calendly.com/programadvisor/call-with-sandra
What is Next?
I hope your year has been full of growth, and you are wrapping up the year with a feeling of well-being and job well done. Take some time to reflect on all that you have accomplished this past year.
I also want to challenge you when you set your coaching / leadership goals for 2019. There has never been a better time to be a coach or a leader who knows how to use the coach approach. The outlook for coaching was recently discussed in an article published on the ICF website. The article highlights findings from a recent study: Executive Coaching for Results. According to the author, “perhaps most encouraging trend for the industry that has emerged from this study is that the use of coaching, in all its various forms (e.g., group coaching, team coaching, internal coaching, etc.), is generally predicted to increase over the next five years.” These are indeed exciting times. What will YOU do with this opportunity?