Coaching for Leadership Success — Level 2
Course Overview & outline
This full-day In-Person or Live Online learning course is an intermediate-level course in our Coach-Approach to Leadership Series. This course is designed to delve deeper into the 5-Steps of the effecive communication process.
In this course, you will learn the intricacies of effective listening, questioning, encouragement, and planning so that as you construct and conduct effective communication exchanges, you will learn the art of increasing effectiveness and accountability through impactful and powerful questioning.
Having already learned the theory behind the 5-Step Conversation Process, you will participate in the practicum of these powerful and effective foundational leadership communication skills.
Price - $ 725 CAD / $995 Usd
- 5-step Conversation Process Overview to conduct an effective communication exchange
- Start deepening your ability to Listen. Discover what gets in the way and how to use curiosity to enliven listening.
- Refine the communication skill of Questioning. Learn how to construct a powerful question. Witness the positive impact it has in conversations.
- Apply the coaching skill of Feedback to increase effectiveness and impact on others.
- Execute the fifth coaching skill, Action Planning. Partner with the coachee/colleague, to set up accountability and deepen the possibility of their success.
Are you looking for an in-person or team delivery? Chat with us to learn more.
"Leaders instill in their people a hope for success and a belief in themselves. Positive leaders empower people to accomplish their goals." — Unknown
Upcoming Program Dates
Intake Date: Connect with us for upcoming intake dates
Delivery Method: Live Online/In-Person
Duration: 8 hours (1-Full Day)