Last month we tried something new during our free webinar: live coaching demonstrations with real coaches and real coaching situations. While there is always a little uncertainty in trying something new - particularly with a live audience - we knew the concept was on target. And I am both delighted and relieved to say that the response has been fantastic! In fact, we've received many requests for more.
We are hearing that you want to know:
- What happens next with the coachees?
- How do the coaches continue the coaching conversation from where the left off?
- How do the coaches take the information they learned and use their 5/5/5 Coaching Skills to help move the coachees to the next step?
To answer those questions and continue to harness the power of observation as a learning tool we are bringing to you 5/5/5 Live Coaching Demos: Part 2.
During Part 2 you will have the opportunity to observe:
- What steps coachees Carol and Leah have taken since their first coaching session
- How the coaches use their 5/5/5 Coaching Skills to build on the coaching conversations they had during their first coaching session
- How the coaches use their listening and questioning skills to dive deeper with their coachee
- How the coaches continue to build trust with their coachees
If you weren't able to join us for October's webinar, don't worry! The learning will be just as powerful for you, and remember that you can view past webinars by clicking here.
Be sure to join us
on November 23rd for Part 2!