Leadership and Coaching: Skills to grow and excel as a leader
Organizations and leaders are being challenged like never before. The type of work, the people and the way work is done – all are changing rapidly. The new work environment requires a way to lead that will produce positive and sustainable results; a leadership approach that is continuously adaptable to internal and external change.
How does today’s leader meet these challenges? One tool that more and more leaders are turning to, and achieving great results with, is coaching. Why does coaching work so well in today’s environment? Here are three keys to the power of coaching;
- The coach approach to leadership is a robust way of leading that can easily be adapted to people and circumstances while at the same time producing desired and sustainable changes.
- Coaching is not a set formula but a flexible and adaptable tool that evolves with the coach, coachee and environment so that the approach and outcomes are never outdated.
- Coaching skills can be learned by everyone and can be integrated throughout the organization and sustained for long-lasting positive change.
Organizations that have implemented a coaching culture are seeing results in improved employee engagement, communication effectiveness and improvements to the bottom line.
Learn how coaching is being used by leaders to make positive and sustainable change. Attend our next webinar: Leadership and Coaching: Skills to grow and excel as a leader.
Join us in this interactive webinar to learn:
- The distinction between mentoring, managing and coaching
- The impact that coaching has on individuals, teams and organizations
- What sustainable change is and why sustainable change is so important in today’s environment
- How coaching skills and a coach approach to leadership can be easily adapted as organizations and individuals change
- How coaching skills and a coach approach to leadership can produce sustainable change
- Overview and live demonstration of one key coaching skill every leader can use
- Time for Q and A
Join us for this free webinar
Wednesday September 18, 2019
11 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern