Leading With Diversity
In this program with a flexible delivery schedule, participants will explore the roles that leaders must take in addressing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. This program is designed for those looking to gain further insight and awareness addressing DEI&B in every interaction with employees and teams. Leading with Diversity focuses on dimensions of diversity, giving the participant solid tools to use in everyday interactions.
- Recommended for managers, leaders, and/or coaches.
- Participants will learn and explore the roles that leaders must take in addressing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) in every feedback/interaction with employees and teams. The focus is on adapting and evolving the leader's mindset and presence to align with their employee’s needs.
- Through a variety of methods, including presentation, videos, dialogue, and exercises, participants will learn about diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B) as well as explore the impacts of unconscious bias.
- Leveraging the ‘Dimensions of Diversity’ model combined with the ‘be S.H.U.R.’ approach and the ‘D+E+I=BE ’ success formula, participants will walk away with working definitions of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging; the context to working in an organization/team; and their responsibility to embrace and apply DEI&B every day.
- Upon completion, participants will be equipped to be successful in “Leading with Diversity” while demonstrating the competencies needed to build DEIB awareness, knowledge, and behaviors as effective and empathetic leaders.
- Offered as a 2-hour program; schedule for delivery is flexible.
- This program can be adapted to fit customers’ needs, such as aligned to performance. management processes, coaching, or feedback approaches.
- A certificate of completion is proved provided to participants.
- Offered virtually only.
- Recommended number of participants: 6 minimum, 20 maximum per class for quality interaction and dialogue.
Contact us for a quote
Porto | Student Portal
"Porto" is our student portal where all of the course information is located in one convenient place along with access to this site for 24 months from the start of your program! The participant toolkit is in digital format, along with all course hand-outs making the whole experience fast and convenient.
See what others are saying about the course
Coaching Out of the Box ® was the clear winner in that they listened closely to our requirements and then created a program that was closely aligned to them. Most importantly, they delivered with outstanding, impactful facilitation.
Because of Coaching Out of the Box ®, our HR team is already more effective at coaching in the moment, and we’ve begun formal internal coaching as well."