Welcome to the 5.5.5. Coaching Skills Training Program where you'll learn practical skills to help you advance your coaching career and work towards receiving your ICF certification. As a reminder, if you are taking this program as part of the Fast Track to ICF Credential, you will receive a graduation certificate at the very end of the last course in the series along with a badge to display that certifies you as a Coaching Out of the Box® Certified Graduate Coach.
If you are taking this course as a stand-alone program, you will receive an individual certificate two weeks after successfully completing the program. At any point, if you have any questions about certification or other programs we offer, please reach out to us for more information. Your Admin Team contact information is located at the bottom of this page.
We wish you much success during your learning experience with us! If you have any questions about the course, please feel free to reach out to us at any time!
|Week 1||Perform the 5-step Coaching Exchange to conduct an effective coaching exchange.|
|Week 2||Learn more about the 5-step process and practice knowing how to transition between steps.|
|Week 3||Start deepening your ability to Listen. Discover what gets in the way and how to use curiosity to enliven listening.|
|Week 4||Refine the coaching skill of Questioning. Learn how to construct a powerful question. Witness the positive impact it has in conversations.|
|Week 5||Apply the coaching skill of Encouragement to increase effectiveness and impact on others.|
|Week 6||The advanced coaching skill of Requesting when coupled with the guiding principle of Be Focused gets the coachee to think bigger and act bolder.|
|Week 7||Execute the fifth coaching skill, Action Planning. Partner with the coachee, to set up accountability and deepen the possibility of their success.|
|Week 8||Decide how to integrate the components of the 5.5.5. model into your coaching practices.|
How to Take This Course
This learning experience combines live online (Zoom) classes and self-study materials (this content).
- Review the content on this page to become familiar with this course. These pages will guide through the entire learning experience.
- This page contains the downloads and access to all course materials. Many of them can be downloaded for your use.
- Attend the Zoom class each week at the designated time. See CLASS folder each week.
- Attendance is mandatory. See the Missed Class Policy for how to ensure 100% attendance.
- The course content is divided into modules we called WEEKs. Each week has its own:
- CLASS folder – which contains the ZOOM LINK to each weeks’ live class.
- FIELDWORK folder – which contains exercises to be completed after every live Zoom class.
- Login and start each week in the correct CLASS folder.
- Each week, complete the fieldwork found in the FIELDWORK folder.
- IMPORTANT: Once you have completed a Class or Fieldwork topic MARK AS COMPLETE. All lessons and sections need to be completed to be awarded a Completion Certificate.
- Use the navigation summary box at the top left to locate each week’s material.
- Each week you are likely to be the coach AND be the Coachee. Come to class with real topics you can get coached on.
Missed Class Policy - "The RCR Process"
To successfully complete this course (to obtain a certificate of completion), full attendance is required.
In the event you are absent from a live Zoom class, we offer you a one-time option to listen to the class recording, complete and submit a Recorded Class Report (RCR) prior to the next scheduled class. The form will be visible on each week's lesson page if you have been marked absent.
If you miss more than 2 classes in this course: We may require you to re-take those specific classes missed during the next available program. A $100.00 Class Re-take Fee may apply.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us..