Reflect on Your Observations
In class you had the opportunity to observe, or be part of a live coaching exchange. Reflect on what you learned and write a Note-To-Self to retain that awareness. Tip: Re-watch the class video to pick up other ideas and insights.
Consider these questions to craft your note to self:
- What worked well?
- What did I learn by observing this coaching session?
- How will I integrate and/or incorporate this learning into my coaching?
Note-ToSelf HERE (can we put the question above in the NTS?)
Practice Coaching this week.
Coach your Practice Partner or a client at least once this week.
If you were the Coach today, self-assess your artwork.
Congratulations on doing a live coaching session.
Nerve racking? ... Often.
A learning opportunity? ... Let's see.
An additional way to learn the ICF core competencies is to observe them in action. This exercise has several objectives:
- Listen to the class recording of your coaching exchange to discover more learnings.
- Assess your own coaching exchange using the Competency Observer Guide
- Document your insights to use in your development as a coach.
(PORTO) DOWNLOAD Buttons for both PDF and DOC of file: Competency_Observer_Guide.2020.4.xxx
INSERT NTS (can we put the question above in the NTS?)
INSERT CLASS VIDEO HERE