The Business Builder Program for Coaches
Turn your passion into profit
- Discover what may be holding you back and how to shift your mindset about success and prosperity
- The basics of establishing your coaching business
- Marketing and getting your first clients
- Tools and resources to run and support your coaching business
- Knowledge and experience from a successful external coach
Learn the basics of establishing your coaching business
As a newly credentialed coach (ACC and recent Fast Track COTBx graduate), this course is an essential part of taking the next step to starting a coaching business. I am profoundly grateful for being part of the Beta program. This course fills the knowledge gaps and it provides a wealth of information and resources to move forward as a professional coach. — Camille B. Troup, Ph. D., ACC
"Enrolling in the Business Builder Program for Coaches will be an absolute game-changer for coaches looking to establish a coaching practice. What truly sets this program apart is the coach approach and the supportive and vibrant community of fellow coaches. The Business Builder Program, will help develop your confidence in your ability to run a successful coaching business. I highly recommend this program to any coach looking to elevate their practice and achieve long-term success in the ever-evolving coaching industry." -Eileen Polson, ACC
The Business Builder truly covers everything you want to know to start your business AND things you did not even know you needed. The curriculum is well thought out and generously comprehensive. The facilitator was extremely knowledgeable and nurturing. I walked away with an "I got this!" attitude and with the tools to support me on this journey. — Breana Dudgeon
This is an excellent program for those considering building a coaching business. After this course, they will have touched on everything required to launch a coaching business. — Eric Grorud
UPCOMING PROGRAM DATES
Start Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2024
Duration: 6 Weeks
Time: 9:30-11 am Pacific / 12:30-2 pm Eastern
PRICE - $1995 CAD / $1500 USD
In this six-week course, participants will learn about the fundamental components of launching an external coaching business. With a focus on the start-up phase of business development, participants will learn about the six Ps of business building including Purpose, Psychology, Preparation, Product, Process, and Presence. All classes are led by ICF Certified Coaches who also have extensive business-building experience.
Participants will leave the program with a tangible plan in place to launch their coaching business. Following the course, participants will be paired with a mentor coach who will be available to help them seize opportunities and navigate challenges they encounter on their entrepreneurial journey.
See dates and register for our next live online course.
Key Skills Covered
- Understanding the coaching industry
- Learning business building basics
- Conducting market research, strategic planning, and a SWOT analysis
- Determining your coaching niche, your target audience, service offerings, and client onboarding
- Exploring professional branding and how to market yourself as a coach
Benefits of Participating
- Learn how to launch a small business with greater confidence
- Develop a coaching bio, a coaching contract, and a client onboarding plan
- Establish better time management and business mastery habits
- Explore tools and resources to support your small business venture.