Helen Wale is a Certified Executive Coach holding the PCC credential and is an experienced Human Resources professional and Mentor Coach. Helen is also a skilled trainer facilitating workshops primarily in the area of employee engagement and leadership development.
Helen worked for many years in leadership roles within healthcare in the UK and Canada and has expanded her industry experience more recently working with clients in manufacturing, education, leisure and fitness, financial services, not-for-profit, and news media.
Passionate about coaching, Helen draws on her wide experience and knowledge to build strong partnerships with her clients, supporting them to achieve their goals and aspirations and challenging them to move beyond obstacles to exceed their expectations. Helen’s coaching experience spans senior executives to middle and emerging leaders and small business owners, specializing in leadership, executive, and management effectiveness coaching.
Helen’s approach encompasses the use of 360-degree feedback, journaling, and assessments to help clients learn more about themselves, including their ‘drivers,’ and also what might be holding them back from taking that next step towards success.
Certified to administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment tool Helen offers individual and team workshops helping them to build stronger teams with greater insights into individual preferences and communication styles.
Professional Designations and Certifications:
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching- Royal Roads University (Victoria, BC)
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management- De Montfort University (UK)
- BA (Hons) History- University of Swansea (UK)
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources
- Certified in Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Licensed Trainer of the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence tools EQ-I 2.0 and EQ 360