As a certified executive coach, Valerie has successfully inspired leaders to realize how they can achieve higher performance and results by enhancing their approach to leading others. As a leadership expert, she skilfully engages her clients through coaching conversations so clients see their potential and are able to move into action to achieve desired outcomes. The greatest benefits of coaching happen when clients experience success and want to enable their entire organization to toward greater success. By offering Coaching out of the Box® within organizations, leaders and teams at all levels shift conversations to foster an internal coaching culture. This highly effective method of communicating can generate transformational results in performance and in creating a culture of partnership and increased trust.
Coaching is the key to success – Coaching out of the Box® will help you get there.
Valerie has held internal and external leadership and consulting roles for private and public companies in oil and gas, health care, information technology, advanced education, and customer service. She is currently an internal coach and consultant for a global oil and gas company based out of Calgary. Her expertise is focused in the areas of leadership development, performance-based leadership coaching, strategic alignment, facilitation, and program development. She holds the following academic and industry credentials/certifications:
- Master’s Degree in Leadership and Training
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- BC Provincial Instructor Diploma
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach
- Coaching out of the Box® Certified Facilitator/Trainer
- Team Coaching International® Certified Coach/Facilitator
- NLP Certified Practitioner (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- MBTI® and Personality Dimensions® Certified Administrator
- Human Systems Dynamics Professional Certification
- Achieve Global® Management Leadership Certified Facilitator/Trainer
- Clear Leadership Certified Facilitator/Trainer