Merv Rogers, MCC. Chief Coaching Officer for Coaching Out of the Box
Welcome to the Personal Groundwork for Coaching Program™, which allows coaches to highlight and explore areas that are often at the source of where a coach becomes stuck, self-defeating, or demotivated. The Personal Groundwork for Coaching Assessment™ and accompanying workbook are widely used tools to help coaches move their client's past daily symptoms and into the deeper source of what gets in their way when moving toward bigger and broader goals.
If you are taking this course as a stand-alone program, you will receive an individual certificate two weeks after successfully completing the program. At any point, if you have any questions about certification or other programs we offer, please reach out to us for more information. Your Admin Team contact information is located at the bottom of this page.
We wish you much success during your learning experience with us! If you have any questions about the course, please feel free to reach out to us at any time!
Below is a rundown of the Personal Groundwork for Coaching Program™ and what you can expect coming up in the weeks ahead.
|The Personal Groundwork for Coaching Assessment. Building Resiliency Step 1 – Being Present.
|Building Resiliency Step 2 – Adapting to Change.
|Building Resiliency Step 3 – Streamlining and Simplifying.
Building Resiliency Step 4 – Energy Management.
|Building Resiliency Step 5 – Building Strong Community.
| Breaking Free: From Costly Energy Sources.
Breaking Free: From Attachment.
|Alignment with Your Highest Potential
|Alignment with What You Stand For
Alignment with Core Essential Values
|Coaching Signature Presence Statement
How to Take This Course
This learning experience combines live online (Zoom) classes and self-study materials (this content).
- Review the content on this page to become familiar with this course. These pages will guide you through the entire learning experience.
- This page contains the downloads and access to all course materials. Many of them can be downloaded for your use.
- Attend the Zoom class each week at the designated time.
- See CLASS folder for your ZOOM LINK each week.
- Attendance is mandatory. See the Missed Class Policy for how to ensure 100% attendance.
- The course content is divided into modules we called WEEKs. Each week has its own:
- CLASS folder – which contains the ZOOM LINK to each weeks’ live class.
- FIELDWORK folder – which contains exercises to be completed after every live Zoom class.
- Login and start each week in the correct CLASS folder.
- Each week, complete the fieldwork found in the FIELDWORK folder.
- IMPORTANT: Once you have completed a Class or Fieldwork topic MARK AS COMPLETE. All lessons and sections need to be completed to be awarded a Completion Certificate.
- Use the navigation summary box at the top left to locate each week’s material.
- Each week you are likely to be the coach AND be the Coachee. Come to class with real topics you can get coached on.
Missed Class Policy
(This section does not apply if you do not need a completion certificate)
To successfully complete this course, we require full attendance.
In the event you missed this last class, we offer you one option to listen to the recording, complete and submit a Recorded Class Report prior to the next scheduled class. You will be automatically sent this form in the event you miss a class.
If you miss more than 2 classes: We will require you to re-take those specific classes missed during the next available program. A $100.00 Class Re-take Fee may apply.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.